Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Latest

The next round of fun officially kicked off yesterday afternoon when we went to see Dr. D and get my staples out. And yes, it hurt like crazy. Luckily there were fewer staples than last time and not as many of them were tight so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. But still....

The fun continued today with my return to the good old physical therapy clinic. It is not expected that I will have to go there for very long and it was good to see the folks there again.

I am walking around again, only sometimes using my cane for support although I usually keep it handy just in case. I still have a few hot spots that always or nearly always hurt and others that only hurt when I walk. But it is getting better, especially as the swelling goes down.

That's it for now.

No comments: