Thursday, November 6, 2008

Preview of Coming Events

Just thought some of you may like to know that today I'll be seeing Doc D to discuss getting at least some of the metal out of my right heel. If you have seen the X-Rays (and who could resist?) you saw 2 BIG bolts coming up from the lower point of my heel. Well, they are causing me a good deal of pain most of the time to the point that I stand no chance of driving, I can walk properly VERY little, and my PT is going almost nowhere. So it's time we gotta do something. We may just remove those, but more likely we'll just go ahead and take out everything and be done with it.

We got my sleep study moved up to this Sunday night, so we may learn something from that, we may not, but at least it will be done.

On that note, I gotta go get ready to see the sawbones. Updates as they happen.

TTFN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know.... if they would have just put a dab of Loc-Tite on those bolts you wouldn't be having a problem.